Monday, November 24, 2008

sunset in buleleng


Oh, sorry the name of his coast I forgot. It was clear that this coast close to lovina from the side of Singaraja the city. At that time, I and the former girlfriend (currently was the wife) came from coverage motorcross. Because the body was full of dust, the face was then felt thick, I was pity was the same the boyfriend. Finally was asked by me he refreshing to pantai. eng the boyfriend. Oh, they must be searching where going out, thought I at that time. It was just direct that they were followed by me. Feelingku was true, they evidently headed the coast. Oh, greated, screamed my boylfriend. Then was we sat idle at the edge of the coast.
Saw the sun will sink the alias sunset, the hands then became itchy take the picture. As you know, the new camera and was not yet controlled by the total. So pengen the exercise continued. By chance had the interesting object, then the click, jeprut, jeprot finally was this photograph by using Canon Poweshoot A 70. Results were not better, still too much harsh
After that, we planned to return to Denpasar, but the stomach gak could be asked by the compromise. hungrrrrryyy....... Suddenly I remembered the fish menu burnt in the close coast lovina. His matter the former boyfriend (currently has been married in Lombok), once asked ate there. Be glad and Cheap. Because I was satisfied to eat him at that time, finally the girlfriend who now is my wife thus did not ask ate there. Rp 50 thousand, could 5 big fish, rice, chilli sauce and lalapan. ehhmmmmmm.

No comments: